The CRAFT program (3 sessions in-person starting Dec. 4) is designed to help people support a loved one who is struggling with substance use. The aim of this program is to provide education, empowerment, and hope by developing alternative ways of interacting with your loved one that does not include nagging, pleading, or threatening. CRAFT is an approach for families who have a loved one struggling with substance use, but who is not interested in making changes or getting help.
The goals of this program will be:
- To improve your quality of life and to take care of yourself
- To help your loved one discover and adopt a pleasurable and healthy lifestyle that is more rewarding than substance use
- To be prepared and be patient
- LOCATION: Red Road Compass (beside Pizza Place), 602 Main St., Swan River, MB
- DATE/TIME: Monday afternoons, December 4, 11, 18; 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Note that this is an in-person course (not available online). This course is open to adults, aged 18 and up. Enrollment is limited to 10 participants. To reserve a spot in the course, please submit the registration form below.
CRAFT - Community Reinforcement and Family Training for Substance Use
Confidential registration form for IN-PERSON (on-site) course