October 6, 2021
7:00 pm to 8:30 pmAdd to Calendar (iCal) Add to Google Calendar
This free online course will offer the opportunity to learn about and share with fellow participants the various aspects of bereavement, loss, and grief recovery.
A total of 8 sessions will run weekly each evening from 7:00-8:30 pm (Central Time), starting Wednesday, October 6, 2021.
- Oct. 6 – Understanding the Grief Experience
- Oct. 13 – Handling the Difficult Emotions of Grief
- Oct. 20 – Caring for the Whole Self
- Oct. 27 – Remembering the Person Who Died
- Nov. 3 – Making Needed Adjustments
- Nov. 10 – Managing the Stress of Change
- Nov. 17 – Preparing for Special Occasions
- Nov. 24 – Finding Meaning After Loss
If you wish to register for this course, fill out the form below and click “Submit Registration”.
This course is open to all Canadian residents. To join this course you will need access to the internet or a phone. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with a link to join the Zoom online course. If you do not receive the e-mail, check your junk/spam folder, or call us at 204-614-8544.